Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IF: Chicken!

I just recently acquired an iPad, and was quick to get the 'Sketchbook Pro' app to try my hand at digital art. I now understand why I feel like I'm being brought into the new century 'kicking and screaming'!!! Whilst this does not yet feel as intuitive as pencil/paper sketching, I think it's fun enough to spend hours on, and test my confidence as an artist. So voila! My first iPad sketch...
"What are you looking at, you big CHICKEN?!" shouted charles the chicken!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mohita, thanks for your nice comment!I didn't know the iPad could be used for sketching, it looks real nice like this! Funny angry chicken.
    Priscella Manon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Mo! I'm sure the sketches will get better and better as you get used to your new toy!

    ReplyDelete